- RSS Channel Showcase 9635819
- RSS Channel Showcase 5172822
- RSS Channel Showcase 8047982
- RSS Channel Showcase 9675013
Articles on this Page
- 12/07/11--08:00: _Free Cookbooks and ...
- 12/12/11--08:00: _Free Cookbook: Chri...
- 04/29/11--10:00: _REVIEW: Family Din...
- 06/11/18--21:13: _GIVEAWAY: Tortillas...
- 11/10/12--10:00: _Review: The Unoffi...
- 06/11/18--21:13: _GIVEAWAY: The Unof...
- 10/15/13--10:00: _GIVEAWAY: Vegan Des...
- 12/07/11--08:00: Free Cookbooks and Recipes for Kindle
- 12/12/11--08:00: Free Cookbook: Christmas with Family and Friends for #Kindle
- 04/29/11--10:00: REVIEW: Family Dinners Recipe Cookbook
- 06/11/18--21:13: GIVEAWAY: Tortillas to the Rescue Cookbook
- 11/10/12--10:00: Review: The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook
- 06/11/18--21:13: GIVEAWAY: The Unofficial Narnia Cookbook
- 10/15/13--10:00: GIVEAWAY: Vegan Desserts in Jars Cookbook
Enjoy these new freebies from Amazon!
The holiday season is here! Packed with more than 200 mouthwatering recipes for the season, Christmas with Family and Friends includes our best tried & true dishes for Christmas brunch and dinner, festive party fare, decadent desserts and charming cookies…plus a sprinkling of heartfelt memories and tips for making the most of the season. (224 […]
I’ve always maintained that I am not a fabulous cook. On top of that, I am somewhat of a picky eater, and new ingredients that I’ve never tried before usually turn me off from a recipe. I always hear my girlfriends rave about their fabulous new recipe for kale chips, or their delicious dinner made […]
My family loves tortillas! More recently we’ve been enjoying them more and more as we’ve been on a burrito kick since we got this new burrito place in our city. After we tried their burritos we just had to try and duplicate them at home so we could have them more often haha! We love […]
I love cookbooks, so I thought I’d try this one out! DESCRIPTION (from the website) “The appeal of AMC’s award-winning period drama Mad Men, shortly to begin its fifth season, lies as much in its painstaking portrait of 1960s America as in the emotional lives of its characters. In The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook, Judy Gelman and […]
The Unofficial Narnia Cookbook brings the enchanting and glorious world of Narnia straight to your kitchen, with over 150 easy-to-make breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes, including: · Beautiful Breakfasts- Share a breakfast for the Man-stomach of Centaurs, with stick-to-your-ribs porridge, crispy bacon, tender omelet with sautéed vegetable filling, baked york ham, and toast with […]
I’ve always wanted to make cute desserts. You know the ones, they come in those cute little ramekins or canning jars. Neatly packaged for individual consumption, saving you time after dinner so you don’t have to serve up on demand. You simply bring a tray of delicious deserts to the table already in their own […]